Test Bank for Marriages, Families, and Relationships: Making Choices in a Diverse Society 11th Edition Lamanna
Test Bank for Marriages, Families, and Relationships: Making Choices in a Diverse Society, 11th Edition, Mary Ann Lamanna, Agnes Riedmann, ISBN-10: 1111301549, ISBN-13: 9781111301545
Table of Contents
1. Marriage, Relationships, and Family Commitments: Making Choices in a Changing Society.
2. Exploring Relationships and Families.
3. American Families in Social Context.
4. Our Gendered Identities.
5. Our Sexual Selves.
6. Love and Choosing a Life Partner.
7. Marriage: From Social Institution to Private Relationship.
8. Living Alone, Cohabiting, Same-Sex Unions, and Other Intimate Relationships.
9. To Parent or Not to Parent.
10. Raising Children in a Diverse Society.
11. Work and Family.
12. Communication in Relationships, Marriages, and Families.
13. Power and Violence in Families.
14. Family Stress, Crisis and Resilience.
15. Divorce: Before and After.
16. Remarriages and Stepfamilies.
17. Aging Families.