Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology 1st Edition Ann M. Kring
Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology, 1st Edition, Ann M. Kring, Sheri L. Johnson, Michael Kyrios, Daniel Fassnacht, Amanda Lambros, Tijana Mihaljcic, Maree Teesson, Mandy Matthewson, Emma Morton, Mary-Anne Kate, Anthony Harris, Zahra Izadikhah, Adina Piovesana, Lynda Crowley-Cyr, Andrew Baillie, Louise Mewton, Luke Johnson, Warwick Middleton ISBN: 978-0-730-34462-9 9780730344629
YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. We do not sell the textbook
2. We provide digital files only
3. We can provide sample before you purchase
4. We do not offer refund once the files are sent
5. You will receive this product immediately after making payment
6. You are buying: Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology 1st Edition Ann M. Kring
7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the original book***
What is a Test Bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.